Embodiment - Practice for Somatic Integration
Feel the fear and do it anyway: the future is feeling.
If you have so far avoided feeling yourself completely, there is a good reason for that. We are symphonic human beings and music and movement, knowledge of what our loving body has in store for us, connect you to your inherent power.
Are you looking for alignment in your life or a new direction in a particular area?
Do you recognize patterns in your life that repeat no matter what you have tried?
I support you in looking at unusual solutions and initiating change.
The fact that you are visiting this website tells me that you are ready to face the challenges you are struggling with.
Don’t stop now. The first steps are often the bravest. It is in our nature to let go of what no longer belongs to us. Every autumn, the trees and nature show us the beauty that can accompany this.
You can be optimistic.
I Am Always Ready For A Challenge.
Our goal is to help our customers be satisfied and solve problems when leaving, we are not seeking profits that we want to share, sympathize, help you solve your worries and troubles. This sleek metallic tower stands out from surrounding buildings, and is set to transform.
...that was incredible and impressed me very much, what my body does so easily, without my intervention. Could be addictive 😊. The session was also very well and sensitively done, just great! I think I would like to do this regularly. ...
I signed up for the SSP for Therapists workshop because some of what Corinna told me made me very curious. Secretly, I was hoping to get help for my sleep problems. During the workshop SSP for therapists I experienced Corinna as very present - and very flexible - i.e. she did not insist on the initially agreed schedule when the reactions to the sounds were stronger than initially expected. A few days after the workshop I experience myself persistently more with myself. And I almost consistently feel a serenity as a background mood in my life. Have started to put things in order. It's less spectacular things that I notice - and it's great: the background melody of my life has changed - and if that stays it's great. I would recommend SSP to anyone in our time!
That was really a time-out for me today. And again, very different from the first time. I feel more connected to myself and the world around me again.
SSP for Therapist
- The Safe and Sound Protocol is a 5-day auditory intervention designed to reduce stress and auditory sensitivity while increasing social engagement and resilience, thereby increasing the success rate of other treatment modalities. It can also be used as a stand-alone intervention for specific problems after evaluation. It uses modulated music as a pathway to the vagus nerve and strengthens the middle ear muscles around the neurons, resulting in improved self-regulation and self-soothing.
Good Vibrations - Compact Online Presence Workshop
- 6+ hours of live interactive video calls led by a professionally trained, experienced embodiment practitioner!
- Interactive presentations to learn the Good Vibrations variety in its basics and how to adapt it to your circumstances.
- Customized resources & tools shared with you after each session
- Practice sessions to learn how to apply all the principles yourself
- Exchange with each other so that you can meet and exchange with other brave souls on your self-healing journey
- Final integration (=consolidation of the knowledge in order to apply what has been learned in everyday life)
- Whether you want to experience how a HealingMedium works, to hear what stories are stored energetically in your body, or to find your own dance. Whether you are seeking healing in dance or in connection with your ancestors: Contact me to create your individual session.
- My offer is independent of any worldview and religion. However, it presupposes the view that there is more than what we perceive in our everyday life.
I am not a therapist/ psychotherapist. My consultations are not a substitute for psychotherapeutic or psychiatric treatment. I work with people who are interested in self and further development.